Client Services Engineer (CSE)
The Client Services Engineer (CSE) will have the opportunity to engage directly with our financial services clients in order to craft solutions to automate their document creation processes. CSEs are responsible for full implementation lifecycle including, but not limited to: requirements analysis, data analysis and document configuration. Successful CSE’s may come to us with a variety of backgrounds but they all have the desire to become technical, client-facing engineers with the ability to work with complicated software and databases.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to think, adapt and react quickly, possess the ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere and have a client-facing, technology-based career/educational history combined with strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) is required
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in a technical field or role, preferably working with complicated end-user software solutions
- Strong written and verbal skills are required, due to interaction and collaboration with team members as well as clients on a daily basis
- Proven ability to learn new concepts and technologies and to apply technical knowledge in combination with creative thinking
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Comfortable with task switching
- Commitment to reviewing your own SQL code as well as a teammate’s code
- Experience with publishing systems or website development is a plus
We are Synthesis Technology, a leading provider of content and data automation solutions for the Investment Management industry. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping asset and wealth managers, TAMPS, and private banks automate marketing content such as fact sheets, commentaries, pitchbooks, and websites. By automating the data and content creation and distribution process, investment firms enable their sales and marketing teams to be more strategic and customer-centric, resulting in true efficiency, scalability and growth.
Synthesis Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Synthesis does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Interested in joining our team as a Client Services Engineer?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com