Careers at Synthesis Technology
At Synthesis, we’re passionate about working with businesses to change the way they manage and leverage huge amounts of data to create beautiful, compliant, and effective investor communications. If you have a passion for technology and want to work for a high-growth firm that is helping businesses use automation to be more strategic, then we may have a great career opportunity for you!
Who we are:
We value success in everything we do. We work hard to deliver sustainable results for our company, our clients, and our community. We are a team of problem-solvers, inventors, philanthropists, and high-achievers who work hard toward being “awesome” every day. We’re not only dedicated to growing our place in the market, but to making Synthesis an awesome place to work. From office happy hours and group outings to summer picnics and group training sessions, we love to have fun while investing in our employees’ success and happiness. Located in Chicago’s downtown financial services district, we are experiencing impressive growth and looking to add to our growing team. Read more about our company vision.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation + benefits package. Includes BCBS PPO health insurance, 401k plan with company match, annual bonus plan, dental reimbursement, life insurance, PTO, personal days, flex hours, and more.
- An open and inviting workspace in Chicago’s downtown financial district.
- A great location, close to I90/94 expressway, the CTA, and the Metra (Union Station & Ogilvy Transportation Center).
- A collaborative work environment focused on delivering industry-leading client service.
- A positive, energetic workplace culture that values work-life balance and employee happiness.
- The opportunity to expand technical and client-facing skills in a rewarding and supportive environment.
- A fun workplace that sponsors ongoing activities like group outings, philanthropic activities, and holiday and summer parties.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, featuring a weekly fresh fruit delivery and a Keurig coffee maker with a wide variety of options.
- Weekly company-sponsored lunches.
- Individual annual training allowance.
Interested in joining our team?
Browse the open positions below.
Client Services Engineer (CSE) – Client Services Team