Investment Content Marketing Automation Benchmarking Report 
Synthesis and FUSE Research Network surveyed investment managers to see how their marketing and content automation initiatives are shifting, especially since the pandemic began. Investment managers pivoted early in 2020 to reach investors primarily through digital content delivery. All respondents cited being heavily reliant on in-house staff for content development, with 64% producing monthly thought leadership. In this report, you’ll learn how marketing teams are prioritizing content creation and how they are using automation to cover manual tasks and streamline data processes.
Some key insights include:
- The vast majority of respondents, 95%, use some form of Automation Tool; 45% citing budget increases going forward.
- The single greatest impediment to hitting deadlines is manual data intakes, cited by 43%.
- 23% of managers’ FactSheets are now monthly. Similarly, 36% now generate monthly PM Commentaries.
Asset Manager’s Guide to Content Automation: The Top 3 Approaches
Investment managers need specialized functionality to automate data-heavy fact sheets, pitchbooks, and other investor communications. Automation solutions must be able to adequately solve problems around data integration and compliance workflow. With the right approach, Financial services companies can implement content automation successfully.
In our exclusive research report, you’ll learn:
- Three different ways to approach fact sheet and pitchbook automation
- The pros and cons of each approach, with real insights from investment marketers
- A detailed comparison of the 3 approaches, based on the top vendors in each category
2018 Report: Mutual Fund Fact Sheet Production Study
Have you ever wondered how your firm compares to your competitors when it comes to fact sheet release dates and overall production efficiency? For example, did you know that it takes the average fund company 11 business days to publish their first fact sheet?
In our exclusive research study, Product Manager, Noel Rodolfo, analyzes data from 47 fund companies and 235 fact sheets to find the answers to these questions:
- What kind of throughput improvements can we get with document automation versus manual production?
- Are larger fund companies more efficient than smaller ones at producing their fact sheet?
- How do our automation customers compare with their peers?
- Does automation technology actually work to improve production efficiency?
Exclusive Report: Key Insights from Investment Marketing & Sales Roundtable
We recently brought together a group of 15 investment sales and marketing leaders from tier-one banks and investment management companies to talk about trends, challenges, and solutions for marketing and sales.
In this report, we share ideas and insights from our Roundtable discussion. Topics include:
- Customer-centric versus investment-centric marketing
- Marketing strategy in terms of branding, thought leadership and sales support
- Lead generation, nurturing and account-based marketing
- Marketing technology, budgets and the very painful buying process
- Analytics and tracking ROI
This report covers some of the topics addressed in the round table. But we don’t have space to cover everything here. So we will be blogging on some of the other topics we discussed. You can find these articles at www.synthesistechnology.com/roundtable