November 30, 2020
Data fuels all marketing, sales, and client service operations. It is the key component to a successful strategy and positive inflows. In this Iris piece, Emilie Totten explains how data governance and enterprise data management optimize the usage of this performance data. A lack of formal data governance leads to labor-intensive processes and distribution risks. For asset managers, building relationships and driving inflows are imperative for competition in this post-Covid environment.
September 17, 2020
The first and most important step in outlining a successful pitchbook strategy is to determine each department’s unique needs. A winning strategy will consider sales, marketing, and compliance teams’ priorities. However, alignment between these departments is often missing. This news piece by Synthesis Technology is featured on Iris and highlights key requests from each department in order to maximize the value of their pitchbook program.
Here are a few examples of what each team values:
- Integration with sales systems
- Up-to-date materials
- Branding and design
- Data automation for materials
- Reporting and analytics
- Availability of materials
Compliance and Legal Teams
- Standardized materials
- Compliance workflows
- Accurate and time-appropriate data
- Disclosure management
July 31, 2020
The environment and method for wholesalers and advisors communicating with investors have changed, and it will never go back. In order to win new business today, here are a few strategies to consider:
- Deliver Critical Performance Data Faster
- Change The Hat(s) You’re Wearing
- Become A Thought Leadership Ambassador
- Think Outside The “Investment Box”
- Leverage Technology To Deliver More Personalized Contacts
- Explore All Possibilities Through Collaboration
July 1, 2020
While wholesalers surveyed advisors on a variety of topics, they’ve found that advisors are most interested in hearing from their peers about:
- The most common issues clients have wanted to discuss with advisors since the crisis began;
- How advisors are adapting to the world of virtual communications and what they do to make these sessions more effective; and
- How advisors are showing appreciation for clients at a time when in-person meetings and events are on indefinite hold.
summarized some of the key findings wholesalers have shared with us on these topics.