Unlock the Secrets of Fund Fact Sheet
and Pitchbook Automation
Investment managers need specialized functionality to automate fact sheets, pitchbooks, and other investor communications. Compare the top 3 vendors and learn how financial services companies implement content automation successfully.
In our exclusive research report, you’ll learn:
- Three different ways to approach fact sheet and pitchbook automation
- The pros and cons of each approach, with real insights from investment marketers
- A detailed comparison of the top 3 vendors: Kurtosys, Synthesis, and Seismic Software
“The Synthesis client services team is reliable and can deliver large projects with minimal specs on time. Synthesis was able to match our fact sheet specs exactly and render very unique and complex data visualizations.” – Synthesis Client
Why should investment managers read this report?
Implementing the wrong solutions is taxing on a firm’s resources, and can cost much more than expected. Therefore, Synthesis created a report to help firms select the right vendor for their specific needs.
Throughout 2017, we conducted extensive research, gathering third-party data and interviews with clients of the financial industry’s top three solution providers: Kurtosys, Synthesis, and Seismic.
It will help investment management firms:
- Understand the three main approaches to content automation
- Avoid unreasonable expectations
- Set their firm up for successful implementations
Kurtosys vs. Synthesis vs. Seismic: What’s the Difference?
We talked to valued customers of all three vendors to understand the differences between their approaches.
In our exclusive report, we provide a detailed comparison matrix that compares the vendors on critical criteria such as:
- Implementation Methods
- Error Handling
- Data Visualization Capabilities
- Cost & Length of Implemention
- Output Quality