Exclusive Roundtable Report 2016:
How Fund Marketers Improve Results with Fewer Resources
In May 2016, we brought together a group of 12 investment sales and marketing leaders from tier-one banks and investment management companies to talk about ways to help fund marketers improve results despite dwindling budgets and resources. Then, we put all the insights together to form this report.
In this report, we share ideas and insights from our Roundtable discussion:
- Marketing Strategy: How do leadership styles and production demands affect marketers’ strategic influence?
- Sales and Marketing Alignment: What are the most effective firms doing to strengthen the sales and marketing relationship?
- Producing Marketing Collateral: How can firms produce and distribute personalized communications in a more efficient and customer-centric manner?
- Marketing Automation: How is Marketing using automation to help Sales leverage lead activity?
- Measuring Effectiveness and ROI: How are investment marketers using business analytics to demonstrate sales wins and focus sales efforts?
“It’s rare that marketers from competing firms get to sit down together in a group and talk about their craft. I’m already excitedly waiting for next year’s meeting.” – Candyce Edelen, Event moderator and CEO of PropelGrowth
to get your copy
About the Author:
Candyce Edelen is CEO and Founder of PropelGrowth, a financial services marketing consultancy providing marketing and content strategy services to asset management and fin-tech firms. Her focus is on content and account-based marketing strategy. She brings 25 years of experience in product and company launches, go-to-market strategies, and building sales, marketing, and delivery teams. She also taught 1500 sales reps solution selling. Candyce focuses on best practices for complex sales processes. She has expertise in aligning marketing and sales with customer buying cycles to maximize close rates for complex sales.