Investment Content Marketing
Wondering how your marketing peers are approaching investment content marketing?
This report is chock-full of insights from CMOs and Heads of Marketing Operations from a variety of asset management firms. The report reveals how investment marketers’ are prioritizing their content mix and using automation to improve speed-to-market. We also include metrics on staffing, budgeting, and future outlooks as a result of the global pandemic. In our 2020 Asset Management Marketing Benchmarking Report, Synthesis and FUSE Research uncover key insights about investment marketers’ use of content automation.
A few notable findings:
- The single greatest impediment to hitting deadlines remains manual data intake, cited by 43% of respondents.
- The vast majority of respondents, 95%, use some form of Automation Tool; 45% citing budget increases going forward.
- 29% of those surveyed felt availability of data was a top factor in prioritizing production (as opposed to focus funds or audience priorities).
- The use of content automation solutions is most prevalent with FactSheets (89%) and Pitchbooks (81%).
- Print Production has not gone away. The largest cohort, 40% of surveyed asset managers, still see 5-25% of their marketing output given to print.
- 23% of managers’ FactSheets are now monthly. Similarly, 36% now generate monthly PM Commentaries.