Paid Marketing Internship with Synthesis Technology – Chicago, IL
Synthesis develops automation software that many of the largest banks in the world utilize to streamline their product marketing and reporting processes. We are seeking a creative, technology-savvy marketing intern to join our team in December 2015.
Why would you want to work with us?
This is a paid internship and a great opportunity to work directly with the head of marketing to shape the company’s B2B sales and marketing strategy.
What you get to do?
This person will get to help us execute on key aspects of our marketing strategy including:
- Content Marketing
- Events (Live and Virtual)
- Buyer Persona Development
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Process
- Product and Pricing Strategy
Who are you?
We look for a very specific type of person: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive with the will to LEARN. We are looking for someone who can take direction, but is also comfortable suggesting new ideas. If this describes you, keep reading.
- Senior student or recent graduate of a marketing program at a 4-year university.
- Tech-savvy. (Knowledge of WordPress, basic HTML, and social media are a plus)
- Great project management and research skills.
- Great writing/editing skills.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who loves to solve problems.
This is a paid internship. $12/hour, paid monthly. Flexible hours: minimum of 15 hours a week, maximum 40 hours a week.
Please apply directly to Emilie Totten at [email protected]. Please follow these instructions exactly:
- Submit your resume and a brief cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain why you want this internship.
- Also, please answer this question in a separate document and send it along with the above: What does Synthesis Technology do? (There is no minimum word requirement)