White paper: Perfecting the Pitchbook
Sales enablement is a vital part of your investment marketing strategy.
1) Timeliness: Are your decks instantly available to the sales team, complete with the latest data and disclosure information?
2) Personalization: Are your sales presentations strategically organized, branded, and customized in a manner that facilitates the buying process?
3) Compliance: Are you confident that your sales team is using decks that are consistent with all firm and regulatory requirements?
4) Effectiveness: Does your system/process for creating and managing presentation decks enable your sales organization to pitch and close more deals?
In this white paper, we discuss:
- The two most common types of pitchbook strategies, and their shortcomings
- The 7 elements of an effective pitchbook
- The 3 key stakeholders involved in developing an effective pitchbook strategy
- In layman’s terms, how you can apply the Agile (Scrum) method to perfecting your pitchbook strategy
- How to determine the best technology solution for pitchbook automation
your free whitepaper.
About the Author:
John Toepfer is Co-Founder and President of Synthesis Technology. He is a technology entrepreneur, investor and business owner with a 25-year background in building and supporting communication solutions for the financial services industry. He lives in Chicago with his wife and two sons.