Whitepaper: Create Pitchbooks That Drive Sales
Sales enablement is a vital part of your investment marketing strategy.
1) Timeliness: Are your decks instantly available to the sales team, complete with the latest data and disclosure information?
2) Personalization: Are your sales presentations strategically organized, branded, and customized in a manner that facilitates the buying process?
3) Compliance: Are you confident that your sales team is using decks that are consistent with all firm and regulatory requirements?
4) Effectiveness: Does your system/process for creating and managing presentation decks enable your sales organization to pitch and close more deals?
In this whitepaper, we discuss:
- The two most common types of pitchbook strategies, and their shortcomings
- Choosing the right solution for your needs
- Maximizing the return on your investment
- 7 key elements to a successful solution
- How to determine the best technology solution for pitchbook automation
About the Author:
John Toepfer is Co-Founder and President of Synthesis Technology. He is a technology entrepreneur, investor and business owner with a 25-year background in building and supporting communication solutions for the financial services industry. He lives in Chicago with his wife and two sons.