Unlock the Secrets of Fund Fact Sheet
and Pitchbook Automation
Investment managers need specialized functionality to automate highly templated and data-driven content such as fact sheets, pitchbooks, commentaries, and other investor communications. Compare the top 3 approaches and learn how financial services companies implement investment content automation successfully.
In our exclusive research report, you’ll learn:
- Three different ways to approach fact sheet and pitchbook automation
- The pros and cons of each approach, with real insights from investment marketers
- A detailed comparison of the top 3 approaches
“The Synthesis client services team is reliable and can deliver large projects with minimal specs on time. Synthesis was able to match our fact sheet specs exactly and render very unique and complex data visualizations.” – Synthesis Client
Why should investment managers read this report?
Implementing the wrong solutions is taxing on a firm’s resources, and can cost much more than expected. Therefore, Synthesis created a report to help firms select the right approach for their specific needs.
We conducted extensive research, gathering third-party data and interviews with clients of the financial industry’s top three solution providers.
It will help investment management firms:
- Understand the three main approaches to content automation
- Avoid unreasonable expectations
- Set their firm up for successful implementations
What are the Different Approaches to Data-Driven Content Automation?
We talked to customers using all 3 approaches and the differences between them and the vendors offering them. In our report, we provide a comparison matrix on critical criteria such as:
- Implementation Methods
- Error Handling
- Data Visualization Capabilities
- Cost & Length of Implementation
- Output Quality