September 2, 2020
Investment marketing teams are under constant pressure to produce time-sensitive and highly templated materials, as well as generate relevant and insightful content to aid the sales process. The combined power of Publishwise and Synthesis addresses common challenges in the market posed by fragmented and inconsistent data sources feeding into vast quantities of documents and flowing into multiple technology platforms for different processes.
July 31, 2020
The environment and method for wholesalers and advisors communicating with investors have changed, and it will never go back. In order to win new business today, here are a few strategies to consider:
- Deliver Critical Performance Data Faster
- Change The Hat(s) You’re Wearing
- Become A Thought Leadership Ambassador
- Think Outside The “Investment Box”
- Leverage Technology To Deliver More Personalized Contacts
- Explore All Possibilities Through Collaboration
July 1, 2020
While wholesalers surveyed advisors on a variety of topics, they’ve found that advisors are most interested in hearing from their peers about:
- The most common issues clients have wanted to discuss with advisors since the crisis began;
- How advisors are adapting to the world of virtual communications and what they do to make these sessions more effective; and
- How advisors are showing appreciation for clients at a time when in-person meetings and events are on indefinite hold.
Investment Management firms of all sizes suffer a scaling problem. There are now more types of literature needing to be produced than ever before in the market. With these new types of materials come core considerations for how to scale them. A content-based approach to scaling is a great start. Make sure your approach covers the following, and click to read the full article by John Toepfer.
- Data management that supports marketing
- Reusable content and data
- Compliance rules in place
- Materials that are client-centric and customizable for sales