Fast growing Asset Manager Automates Mutual Fund and ETF Fact Sheets to Scale Output
As one of the fastest-growing asset management firms in the industry, this firm was looking for a way to streamline its growing production needs as they added more funds. So. using a document automation solution, the firm is now able to produce twice as many documents in half the time with minimal effort.
As a rapidly growing firm with a small marketing department, the firm was up against several challenges:
- Manual updates to 70+ factsheets per quarter as well as several performance roll-up pieces were taking over 4 weeks to complete.
- Various sources delivered data in over 50 different excel and .csv files.
- Manual re-entry of data was prone to human error and required extra hours to proof and edit.
- Adding each new document increased time and effort proportionately.
- An institutional merger required a re-branding of all communication materials which was a huge undertaking that would further disrupt the production timeline.
Synthesis Technology’s marketing content automation solution met and alleviated this fast growing firm’s challenges:
- Data files are now received and handled automatically.
- Language libraries are used for managing messaging and disclosure text. Then, it is updated across all documents in real-time.
- The system provides convenient forms to manage the onboarding of new documents.
- Once approved, documents are automatically sent to the printer and web teams for distribution.
As a result of the Synthesis Technology solution, twice as many documents are managed in half the time as the former process. Plus, new pieces are easily added and integrated into the collateral matrix. Now, the marketing team has more time for planning and executing marketing strategies. They no longer waste unnecessary time and resources updating and proofing documents and data. As a result, they will continue to be a fast growing firm.
For more details on this case study or to learn more about our automation solutions, get in touch!