Unlock the Secrets of Fund Fact Sheet
and Pitchbook Automation
Investment managers need specialized functionality to automate fact sheets, pitchbooks, and other investor communications. Compare the top 3 vendors and learn how financial services companies implement content automation successfully.
In our exclusive research report, you’ll learn:
- Three different ways to approach fact sheet and pitchbook automation
- The pros and cons of each approach, with real insights from investment marketers
- A detailed comparison of the top 3 vendor approaches
“The Synthesis client services team is reliable and can deliver large projects with minimal specs on time. Synthesis was able to match our fact sheet specs exactly and render very unique and complex data visualizations.” – Synthesis Client
Why should investment managers read this report?
Implementing the wrong solutions is taxing on a firm’s resources, and can cost much more than expected. Therefore, Synthesis created a report to help firms select the right vendor for their specific needs.
Throughout 2017, we conducted extensive research, gathering third-party data and interviews with clients of the financial industry’s top three solution providers.
It will help investment management firms:
- Understand the three main approaches to content automation
- Avoid unreasonable expectations
- Set their firm up for successful implementations
What are the Different Approaches to Content Automation?
We talked to customers of all three vendors to see the differences between their approaches. In our report, we provide a comparison matrix on critical criteria such as:
- Implementation Methods
- Error Handling
- Data Visualization Capabilities
- Cost & Length of Implementation
- Output Quality