New Software Release – Synthesis FlightPath v4.6
October – 2013
Synthesis is excited to announce the release of FlightPath™ v4.6, which improves upon all of the best features of v4.5. This time around, we’ve increased system speed, decreased view load times and improved system performance for data feed and custom form operation. Here are just a few of the specific changes you can expect with v4.6:
- Save frequently executed Production Actions Forms operations for easier access.
- Once created, the new Custom View Action will be available in the Component Actions drop-down list.
Improved custom views
- You now have more options to customize views and improve sorting.
- Pick a preferred document type; just contact the Synthesis Support Team to set it up in the Production Action Form.
New reference icon utility
- Capture and paste frequently visited SPA pages to a reference list for better accessibility.
- Use Ctrl + C to quickly capture a page’s title and URL when you hover over the Reference Icon.
SFTP loader enhancements
- The SFTP loader now supports blocking until a file appears and you can enable email notifications for successful or failed document loads.
Automated SFTP file operations
- More easily schedule a move or delete files from a given FTP or SFTP path.
Filename and type preservation
- Media Library Pages now preserve filename and type of stored files for increased efficiency.
Improved data entry error handling
- Data entry errors are now captured and forwarded to the client team for resolution.
- Error messages have been improved for clarity.
Trigger transactions on successful data entry
- When you enter data successfully, the program will trigger actions like component creation, document delivery or generate an email.
For a more thorough explanation of what has changed, contact your Synthesis relationship manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Here are some related resources that might interest you:
From the Blog:Four Ways Asset Management Marketers Can Grow AUM
From the Blog:Why Efficient Marketing Compliance Processes Help Avoid Hefty Fines & Needless Back and Forth
From the Blog:3 Factors that Complicate Factsheet Automation