Category Archives: News & Announcements
January – 2013
A major Boston-based investment manager has selected a Synthesis FlightPath™ solution for the automation and production of fund factsheets. This large project will grow to involve support for more than 10,000 documents annually, spanning up to 15 different languages. The Synthesis solution was chosen via a competitive RFP process based on our solution maturity and depth of capability. Additionally, during the competition, Synthesis was able to provide a working proof of concept that addressed a number of the required features related to workflow and process controls on multi-language translation integration
October – 2013
Synthesis is excited to announce the release of FlightPath™ v4.6, which improves upon all of the best features of v4.5. This time around, we’ve increased system speed, decreased view load times and improved system performance for data feed and custom form operation. Here are just a few of the specific changes you can expect with v4.6:Read More
February – 2013
Recently, Synthesis completed a project for the funds group at The Hartford, providing back-end aggregated and approved content that is used for producing web fund profiles.
By leveraging the Synthesis content management solution already deployed to support The Hartford’s mutual fund factsheets, our client services team was able to re-purpose the content for the web profiles in an efficient and straightforward manner.
The new integrated process greatly simplifies production by overlapping work efforts between print and web media, all while providing a high level of consistency with data and content. Thus, fund and product profiles can be updated quicker, with less effort, and with more assurance of consistency. For more information, please contact us via [email protected].
November – 2012
Synthesis is pleased to announce the release of FlightPath™ v4.5. This general system upgrade includes a wide variety of performance and capability improvements and will be applied to all hosted production instances over the next 30 days. Notable new features and enhancements include:
- Improved component and document views supporting faster loads, improved filtering and added abilities to customize the views with active controls
- Improved navigation functions within the user interface
- Upgraded search features including improved natural language search
- Faster PDF rendering and reduced page load times
- New and improved text output templating
- Support for text comparisons in Internal Renditions
- Spilling text flows supporting in-line text and image references
- Linked PDFs with workflow indicative color coding
- PDF fillable form renderer
- Improved data loading speed for very large data files
- Improved bulk copy loading capabilities
- Upgraded security features
For more information on this release and new capabilities, contact your Synthesis relationship manager or [email protected].